|Share this job offer:|
Tompkins Canada Inc. Is looking for: Procurement Manager
At Tompkins We Makes Customer Service Our Primary Goal!
With more than four decades in business, Tompkins is a major supplier of hydraulic adapters and related products across Canada and the United States. Tompkins Canada is a well-established, successful company, who truly believes that happy and loyal employees are the key to always providing the best possible customer experience.
We are currently seeking an Procurement Manager who will be the primary point of contact between Tompkins Canada and our suppliers. Using superb analytical skills, the procurement manager will identify and screen potential suppliers and negotiates favorable payment terms while ensuring the supply procurement process is cost-effective and efficient.
- Negotiate contracts, policies and deadlines with suppliers and vendors.
- Monitor prices by product and vendor to predict and account for financial fluctuations.
- Manage flow of goods and supplies for optimum production, analyzing and adapting internal policies.
- Prepare and process purchase orders and purchase requisitions and maintain documentation of the acquisition of goods.
- Manage staff and vendors for timely arrival of products and goods.
- Other related duties as assigned
Qualifications and Experience:
- Min. Bachelor's degree in a technical discipline.
- Certification as a professional in supply management (CPSM) or certified purchasing manager (CPM)
- Excellent negotiation skills with in-depth knowledge of supply chain structures
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of business, and reconcile differences
Tompkins Canada is an equal opportunity employer offering a competitive compensation including comprehensive benefits. Tompkins welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. We sincerely thank all candidates who have applied, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Hours per week : 40.00